One part of my job is about public speaking. It’s something that I really love to do as I like to share my knowledge, ideas and thoughts with other passionate people. Most of the time, presentations are about technical subjects related to the developers’ world, but I’m also a big fan of improving yourself, your life, and I’m also a social media aficionado. It could go from beginner to expert subject, and it could also be in a workshop style. Even if public speaking is the main things I do, I also like to be part of panels, talk to the media and animate conference/camp. You can be sure that my style is unique and authentic…
You are responsible for finding speakers for your conference or user group? You think that I could be good to speak at an event you will attend? Don’t be shy and let me know about the event. You can contact me at email@example.com. Even if most of the time I speak in Canada, I’m not limited to my country. I can present in French as in English. You can download my speaking kit that includes my biography in English, French, and my picture in different sizes.
I can cover a wide variety of topics, usually technical ones. Here is a list, but not limited to, of topics I can do:
- Mostly any HTML5/CSS3 topics in introduction or advanced level
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile First
- Designing for Windows 8 with Metro UI
- What the hell is cloud computing
- Introduction to Windows Azure
- How to build a PHP application for the cloud
- How to build a JAVA application for the cloud
- Scaling WordPress with cloud computing
- Mostly anything fron introduction to advance about Windows Phone, the opportunity, and the marketplace
- How to design mobile applications that don’t sucks
- The futur of IT
- How to be awesome when finishing school
For those of you that know me, you know I like to share things about life, being more happy, and be successful. It’s not technical topics, but I’m not a man of only one passion!
- Be authentic
- Do what you love
- Have no regrets
- Do it
- Go out of your comfort zone.
- You can’t please everyone, get over it
- It’s not about them, it’s about you